We’d love to see you!
Come visit our gallery and studio in the SoWa Arts + Design District in Boston’s South End, where you can make a day of it with visits to artists’ studios, a variety of wonderful galleries, and delicious restaurants! Weekday, First Friday, or weekend, there’s lots to do and we’d love to be part of your adventure. For more info on the SoWa Arts + Design District, visit SoWa’s site.
When to visit
The times when our area and shop are most busy are weekends during the SoWa Open Markets from May to October, and the first Friday night of every month during SoWa First Fridays. During the week it’s easier to find parking and spend a lot of time with us, and we’re always happy to schedule a personal appointment with you at your convenience! Just call the shop at 617-527-4456 or email at email@example.com to schedule a time.
Dahlia Gallery is located at 524 Harrison Avenue in the SoWa Arts + Design District in Boston’s South End. There is some on-street, metered parking located on adjoining blocks, subject to availability.
In addition, there are multiple paid parking lots in the area. Hourly rates for weekday parking tend to be $2.50, weekend parking during the Saturday and Sunday SoWa Open Market is $10 (cash only), and parking during SoWa First Fridays (first Friday of each month, 5-9 pm) is $7 (cash only). Below are the most convenient lots to Dahlia Gallery:
- 540 Harrison Avenue (entrance next to Gaslight restaurant and the Boston Sports Club/BSC, less than 300 ft walk). After parking, exit to Harrison Avenue, and we are in the first building after the lot, under the pink sign.
- 20 Randolph Street, off Harrison Avenue (0.1 mile walk). After parking, turn right on Randolph to Harrison, take a left, and we are a few doors down on the left side – look for our pink sign!
- 320 Albany Street, between Randolph and Union Park (0.2 mile walk). After parking, walk up Randolph Street one block to Harrison Avenue, take a left, and we are a few doors down on the left side – look for our pink sign!
Additional parking options can be found on the SoWa website.
Dahlia Gallery is a short walk from several transit lines and buses at 524 Harrison Avenue in the SoWa Arts + Design District in Boston’s South End.
- We’re one block away from the MBTA Silver Line SL4 bus stop at Washington Street @ East Berkeley Street.
- We’re less than a 15 minute walk from:
- MBTA Red line subway Broadway station
- Back Bay station (MBTA Orange line subway and Commuter Rail)
- MBTA Orange line subway Tufts Medical Center station
- We’re about a 20 minute walk from the MBTA Green line subway Copley station.
Consult the MBTA’s web site for detailed schedules and trip planning.